milt sparks review

Talk about or share information about Ruger handguns.
cracker

milt sparks review

Post by cracker »

My milt sparks VM11 showed up at my door while I was attending some NRA courses this weekend. I could not wait to see and try it out. I got home late after three very long days opened the box and said really this is what I waited 5 months for, it looks like most others I have :( . In the morning I tried it out and looked it over again, all I can say is wow :D . I was looking at it with very tired eyes and mind, makes me wonder if I should have been driving. The craftsmanship on this holster is amazing, the fit a little tight but it loosened right up after putting the gun in the bag the holster came in and inserting it into the holster for a short period of time, it fits great now. The shape was a little different in that the shape of the gun is boned in the leather on the side that makes contact with the body, all my other holsters the side that makes contact is more or less flat with the boning only on the outside of the holster. At first I thought there is no way that this could be comfortable, and again it made a fool out of me. This is comfortable and reholstering is simple :D . With a little practice I am sure I will be able to do it with my eyes shut. Did I mention this holster is comfortable? I will update this after a week or so as I have only been wearing it for a few hours and I need to drive sit, ect. to see just how comfortable it stays after some time.
However I think Rio is spot on with his recommendation. Thanks a million RIO
Sportingly
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: milt sparks review

Post by Rick in Oregon »

:D

I'm glad it's everything you had hoped it would be. I'll be ordering one for my 4" Kimber .45 soon, as my VM2 for my daily carry 3" has worked out perfectly now for years. Amazingly, it still looks brand-new too. Good stuff from "Uncle Milty".
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

cracker

Post by cracker »

After a little over a week of everyday carrying my M&P compact in my milt sparks VMII holster all I can say is comfortable. The only down side I can see to this method of in the waistband carry is you may forget you have it on. It draws real nice and the retention is great, it does not move when running, jumping or standing on my head.
In a nut shell, comfortable, conceals nice, and functional.
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
OBXMan
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage model 12 LRPV

Post by OBXMan »

I have several Milt Sparks holsters. One is over 30 years old and has seen a lot of use carrying my duty weapon. Still works as good as the day I got it. Can't beat the quality!