Still thinking about........

Ask questions or share information about Ruger rimfire guns such as the Ruger 10/22.
Keith in Ga

Still thinking about........

Post by Keith in Ga »

getting a quality .22 rifle for local matches and informal shooting. I had my eye on a Anschutz multi-purpose (mdl 64, I think). Deep down, I want another Cooper rifle, and the LVT really catches my eye. Anyone have experience with either guns? Also, where are the best prices you have found for Anschutz and Cooper firearms? Thanks....any other suggestions are welcome.
ImageImage
RUD
.204 Ruger Guns: cooper model 21 phoenix

Re: Still thinking about........

Post by RUD »

Hi, I have experince with the Cooper in 17 HMR in LVT, shoots great off the bench, only wish I had put a larger power scope on the it, as 14x is not quite enough for target shooting, which is what I do most with it. I also have a 22LR in the Cooper Classic, shoots great too, but doesn't set as well in the rest. I have found that First Stop Guns usually has the best prices, if you can find what you want , features and wood that is. I have bought all four of my Coopers from them, with no problems at all and fast shipping. Hope this helps you some, happy shooting, Rudy!