new clothes for my baby

Ask questions or share information about Ruger rimfire guns such as the Ruger 10/22.
iancxx
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 204

new clothes for my baby

Post by iancxx »

hiya,just put a new stock on much used cz 452 style,in .22,some thing to do whilst i await my 204 after xmas,she get,s a lot of use,and i got fed up with the plastic stock,and i want a good stock for my 204,so decided to try boyd,s,first impresion,it seem,s spot on,10 mins to fit,feels comfortable,nice balance,hope to try a bit of lead down her before the weekend,see if it improves an allready very acurate gun,does make her look nice though,so it look,s like a boyd,s for my 204,cant wait,let the fun begin,,ian
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: new clothes for my baby

Post by Glen »

I have a Boyd's on a 17HMR & love it. Like yours it took about 15-20 minutes to fit everything up & really made that little rifle work very well. Nice stock & Congrats on picking it up!! :wink:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
iancxx
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 204

Post by iancxx »

hiya,cheer,s glen,just hope the snow hold,s off so i can get some lead down her,the rifle get,s a lot of action,she deserves some nice clothe,s,plus i wanted to see for myself the standard of boyd,s gear,and it seem,s to be spot on,so now i know where my 204 will be getting her new suit from,catch you later,have a good one,and happy xmas,new year to you and your family,from over in the bitter cold uk,,ian
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Post by Silverfox »

Nice looking rig. I sure like the color combination in that stock. Let us know how it shoots with the new clothes on.
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox